The ECS Environmental Services Group has experience with due diligence requirements and knowledge of federal, state and local regulations to help our clients manage specific environmental conditions that may be encountered on project sites. Our professionals listen to the needs and concerns of our clients and provide timely and cost-effective solutions that help our clients meet their goals.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments to determine environmental conditions at a site and investigate them with regard to presence and extent
- Phase III Feasibility Study and Remedial Design to help determine an effective approach to remediate a site commensurate with pertinent regulations as well as goals of the individual project. At ECS we have developed a knowledge and experience base that has served the needs of our clients for decades
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting to determine potential impacts associated with development projects. Work may include federal/state permitting, stream mitigation monitoring and/or mitigation banking
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Services to identify the presence and location of asbestos and lead-based paint, develop abatement specifications, removal monitoring services, clearance sampling and AHERA compliance management services
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment (IAQ) to find cost-effective solutions for problems such as potential indoor air contaminant sources, sick buildings, mold and moisture problems, ventilation studies and radon
- Hydrogeologic and Ground Resources Services to provide expertise for projects involving high-yield well siting, well testing, groundwater impact analysis and more - for more information, click here